Job Code - NK - 6
Position - Field Engineer – Survey
Qualification - Requirement: Diploma in civil engineering. Preferable: Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or its related fields.
Total Professional Experience - At least 5 years
Project Related Experience - At least 2 years in relevant area Survey of operation in any construction supervision of road projects (NH or SH).
Roles And Responsibilities
- Scrutinize topographic survey data, if any, in the contract drawings and associate and scrutinize the contractors updated topographic survey data.
- Witness and Monitor survey and setting out operations and verify data and details.
- Carry out detailed checking and verification of setting out data.
- Carry out levels of different layers along with the surveyor of the contractor.
- Responsible for maintaining the Horizontal and vertical profile of the road.
Interested Candidates Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org